Click 'LIGHT' or 'DARK' above to switch between colour schemes! =)
Ju-Yen
Bowler. Rafflesian. 09RI3A'sian.
sg. sengkang

-LOVE-
the quiet times alone
the music of my life

-WISHLIST-
new psp (slim one pls)
faster graduate from RI
win a bowling championship
<3?

-CREDITS-
designer :: cheng pei
Friday, May 15, 2009
In the dead of the night

In the dead of the night, here i am, in front of my com. Well, blogging.

Blogging is fun. It gives me the space, if u get wad i mean. Smtimes in society, we tell ourselves, to lun/ren/endure wadeva problems dat come to us.

The thing is, we arent bloody ninjas.

I can control my exploding feelings of anger. I can control my words. I can control my emotions. Its something humans are gifted with. But smtimes we juz have to tell ppl our stories.

So we relate them to the keyboard, which relates it to the com and to all the kind ppl who read our blog. Dats wad blogging is for isnt it?

Relax guys will change the blogskin soon...
# 9:30 AM

http://an-imperfectlove.blogspot.com/ :Hua Yang: friend B :: friend C :: friend D :: friend E ::
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
::Insert tagboard here!::
Recommended width: 480
Recommended total height: up to u=)